Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bow

When asked for a screw
she lit up like a Christmas tree
Her lip stick stuck to her cigarette
as she took a long hard drag
Her hands roamed and eyes gazed
as she ventured onto my body
subliminally begging for discipline
like an iron fist
She went in for blood and got short changed
robbed at the gates and denied
I slid a bill like a leopards tongue
into her pants back pocket
as we said our good byes
as she left into the night.
As of right now, her whereabouts are unknown
if I had to guess I'd say she was dead
strung out barbie doll gutter ball
that haunted the alley i frequented most.
And every year around just around this time,
I leave a package by the spray painted wall
full of old pills and disregarded words
Merry Christmas darling
where ever you are.

No comments: